Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Happy 2008!
I was playing Cluedo with Reub, MS & Bena all night long on the last day of 2007, and till the wee hours on the first day of 2008. Soon, we can all become Kindaichis! I'll be going to Mich's house later to play mahjong with Ade & Xinhui too. Spending the eve of new year and new year's day with my favourite bunch of people makes me happppppy.
Year in review:
Nothing massive happened in 2007 actually. Nonetheless, it has been a pretty eventful year.
Studies have taken a toll on me as I realised that it's not easy to score; effort doesn't mean everything. Family matters wise, it has been a good year for us, with my dad opening his new factory and my eldest brother getting married officially. My relationship with Reub got stronger as we entered our third year in December and I am blessed to have my close friends close to me still.I have nothing more to ask, except for everybody to be healthy and happy as most of us hit 21 this year :D
♥ 1:18 PM